The First Colorado Realty Way
Technology changes. Marketing campaigns come and go. But our guiding principles for doing business remain the same.
1. TO BE HONEST AND HONORABLE IN ALL OUR DEALINGS, WITH ALL PARTIES, and to refrain from actions, statements or advertising which could mislead clients, customers, other brokers or service providers.
- TO ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS, and to make a sincere effort to understand their needs, perspective, and point of view.
- TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT MARKETING EXPOSURE FOR OUR SELLERS´ LISTINGS, both in print media and on the internet.
- TO PROVIDE A FOCUSED AND PERSONALIZED PROPERTY SEARCH AND PURCHASE EXPERIENCE FOR OUR BUYER CLIENTS, utilizing state-of-the-art search tools and extensive knowledge of our market.
- TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STRIVE FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION for all our clients and customers.
- TO OFFER OUR SERVICES FOR A FAIR AND REASONABLE FEE, giving our Sellers a choice of marketing plans and fees based on their needs and situation.
- TO BE GOOD CITIZENS OF OUR COMMUNITY, giving
a portion of our time and resources back to worthwhile civic and
charitable causes and being knowledgeable about community issues.
Our business has been built on these unchanging principles over many years. We will abide by this pledge, to the best of our ability, in all that we do.
The First Colorado Realty Team